Sorry, just me again. But I just finished the slide show. They really are great pics! I can't believe you got Josh to smile and pose in that many pics! I love the chickens, that is hilarious.
Your kids are so cute! Kauai is my most favorite vacation ever! We went in 2007 and I can't stop talking about it. Dream land! I loved looking at your pics, how fun for you guys!
Welcome to our blog! Don't expect too much, since I'm a technological idiot and am extremely lacking in creativity. But if you want to see what we're doing, this is the place.
5 comments:
HURRAY!!! They have arrived! It looks so fun. I really really really wish I would have been invited. But I'm glad the kids had fun. Love ya!
Sorry, just me again. But I just finished the slide show. They really are great pics! I can't believe you got Josh to smile and pose in that many pics! I love the chickens, that is hilarious.
How fun! It looks like you all had a blast! Loved all the pictures! Some day we'll make it there!!!
Your pictures are beautiful, you guys look like you had tons of fun!
Your kids are so cute! Kauai is my most favorite vacation ever! We went in 2007 and I can't stop talking about it. Dream land! I loved looking at your pics, how fun for you guys!
Post a Comment