Rae started first grade this year. She was a little nervous and a lot excited! I just love fall, and I guess it's the geek in me, I always loved starting a new school year. I love the autumn colors, the cooler weather, and the beautiful "september skies." It is tough having her gone all day, because she's just so much fun to have around, and we all miss her! I just can't understand those moms that count down until school starts--I've been dreading it. (but don't tell her--she's nervous enough, so I have to put on a brave face!) I know I'm biased, but she looked absolutely beautiful the first day of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She does look so beautiful! I sure never looked that good.
So pretty, I can't believe how grown up she is. Annie came in while I was looking at her picture, got very happy, climbed up on my lap, and kissed the computer screen. She sure loves her cousins!
Kelli! Glad you found me! I honestly can't believe you have a daughter starting 1st grade! WOW! your kids are darling. You need to post a pic or two of you so I can see you. Where are you and what are you up to? So good to see you Kelli.
love
Emily
PS are you and Katie on facebook?
Gorgeous gal-- that is all I can say. Is Dad preparing himself now for those teenage years-- getting ready to keep those boys away?
(That princess tea party is great!!)
I always liked starting a new school year too--in fact I still do :).
What a beautiful 1st grader.
Kelli! How are you?? This is Heather, I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. Your kids are to cute, i can't belive your oldest is in 1st grade, crazy how fast time flies. You can check out my blog @ www.whiteheads-germany.blogspot
Post a Comment